Friday, July 2, 2010

Free People Dress



























I want you.

If you know a little about my taste in fashion, you know that I hate tiered skirts and dresses. As a general rule I think they cheapen and toddler-ify apparel, and they segment the body in an unflattering manner. I have thus far never found an item that I wouldn't prefer un-tiered. However, there have been a few exceptions to my aversion, particularly if fabric or texture doesn't change between subtle tiers.
This Western Royalty Dress by Free People is one such exception. I love the beaded neckline, the red warm color, and the print. I adore Free People for their exceptional designs in youth fashion, but despise them for the hefty prices. Even if I had enough money for this dress, I could never bring myself to actually buy it, it's just too much. It's a window shopping affair only.

No comments:

Post a Comment