Monday, May 11, 2009

Let's Play!

How do you find new music?

I usually just bum from my friends, but I know of a few sites that feature pretty good to fantastic downloadable (yes!) music. I thought I would take this opportunity to share them with you, as well as a few of my favorite streaming sites.

Aurgasm- If you can get past the awkward name of this site, they have some great tunes! You can listen to them on site or download them directly. All you have to do is right click, save as.

The World Forgot- Pretty much the same type of thing. Right click, save as.

Grab It- Rather temperamental, but sometimes it works. They have a bunch of little known indie. If it won't let you search, at least you can pick from recent and popular posts.

I'm not gonna lie, 2/3 of these came from Kara, THE music guru. I'm just a pretender.

Streaming!

Grooveshark
IMEEM
Deezer
Esnips
and if all else fails, youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment