I recently listened to The Nanny Diaries on CD. I gave it to my mom for Christmas and ended up listening to it myself. It was a really adorable book, a fun read.

So I caught some of the movie the other day, and first let me say that Scarlett Johansson is really sassy in that movie, and so was the little boy, and that my praise for the movie adaptation just about stops there. Th

e rest of the characters were all wrong and they threw in a cringe-worthy boyfriend. However my fellow viewers and I couldn't help but notice the watch Scarlett was wearing. Of course as soon as I could I dove into the world wide web for something similar, only to resurface disappointed. The only info I could find said that the watch seems to be a Bulova with a Hirsch Mustang brown leather
wristband. That's pretty much the end of the official watch trail. However for any of you people out there who are also dissatisfied with this lack of breadcrumbs, I managed to find
one measly website that carries similar watches. By the way if you're still grasping for a reason to watch The Nanny Diaries, Scarlett does wear some fantastic outfits throughout the entire movie. Let's say it together, "NOT FAIR!"

^There it is!^
No comments:
Post a Comment