In case the title didn't tip you off, I'm going to New York! My friend Olivia's sister Amanda has an apartment there, and I've been invited to tag along for a visit.
I met Amanda back in early 2009 when I did her senior pictures for graduating from LSU
I am so excited about this trip! I've been to the big apple once before under some strange conditions and as it happened I was only able to go into the city for one night.
I ate at the Hard Rock Cafe in Times Square last time. I'm hoping to hit some real New York cuisine this go-round.
I'm so pumped to shoot some real New York action! I'm ready to see what's past Times Square and take more concentrated and thought out pictures. I know that NY is probably one of the most photographed cities in the United States, but what better way to learn than to follow in the footsteps of predecessors?
So now I'm ready for the real deal. Olivia is an experienced NY visitor, so I'm leaving it up to her to show me the underbelly of this beast. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know you're going to have an awesome time!
ReplyDelete