Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oh hi there!

Long time no post, I know. I've been so busy since I finished school that I haven't had time to sit down and write anything of quality . Added to this, Blogger was being a complete jerk screwing with my accounts. Not only is the site really confused about how to manage a change of email address, but there is not much of a help system here. There is not an email address or phone number to call with questions, which was really frustrating because I was not able to properly manage and occasionally was not even able to log into my account here. There is however a forum that one might use to scrape out some sort of aid, which had been terribly unuseful the first time I checked it, but taking a second look I was able to find directions for switching over my account to a different email address. Hopefully now that it's fixed I'll be inspired to share with you all of the exciting things I've had going on, which include but are not limited to my trips to New York and Omaha. Sorry, but hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment